Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daemons: Pink Horrors of Tzeentch and The Changeling



Well in keeping with the running theme here, I have finished a unit of Tzeentch Pink Horrors for my daemon army. I was never really interested in the metal versions of this unit, so when these cool new plastic ones came out last year I jumped on adding a unit to my growing army. The shooting ability was a boost to the range power of the army, since most of my army is made up of close combat khorne and durable nurgle units. In addition to the horrors I am also adding the Changeling model to the unit. While a cool upgrade, the model makes a great Herald of Tzeentch model when I need to field one. The abilities of the changeling are a lot of fun and can really throw some chaos into the enemy force when he can use his power. This is my first new complete unit since last year’s iron painter at the bunker where most of my already painted units were finished. So Tzeentch finally has a foothold in my army!


Pink Horrors on the bounce!


The Changeling also makes a great Herald of Tzeentch...

Enjoy! =)

No comments: