Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daemons: Daemon Prince of Khorne



This week I bring you another finished addition to my growing Daemon army. I started working on this prince back last year at the initial Iron Painter that really started this army. I didn't have the time to commit to this great model that night, and chose to concentrate on the Nurgle Greater Daemon instead of this one. While an old and much smaller model then the current prince this is a really cool model for a metal classic. This model also gave me a chance to try out a scheme which will eventually make its way into my forgeworld monster greater daemon of khorne and possibly to the vraks khorne prince which I currently have also. The armor was a mix of dwarf bronze with green wash to give it a more brass look. One thing I liked about this model was the detail in the wings with all the skulls. We shall see how this prince handles on the battle field as my khorne forces continue to grow bigger and bigger!





Enjoy! :)

No comments: