Monday, January 31, 2011

Escalation League: The 500 Point Start!

Well the time has come finally. The Escalation League kicks off tomorrow, and I have my first game at 500 Points lined up sometime this week. I’m really looking forward to this, since it’s been years since I’ve played in one of these and I had a lot of fun in the last league I took part in. My opponent schedule is lined up with all new people I have never played before, so this will be a fun event. So Let’s Get Ready To Rumble!!!

Below is my first list for the 500 point game. It’s a nice mix of both Nurgle and Khorne which are the two biggest contingents of my Daemon Legion. The Nurgle force will be my chosen force to drop in first to take the hit followed by the khorne forces to strike hard. The first game will be Annihilation with Victory Points instead of Kill Points…..At this level I have everything fully painted and finished as you can see from the picture below. I’ll be posting a battle report soon….so wish me luck!



Chaos Daemon Legion
Total: 500 Points

HQ

Herald of Nurgle(+Cloud)

Troops

Troop 1
10 Bloodletters

Troop 2
10 Plaguebearers

Fast Attack

9 Flesh Hounds

Enjoy! =)

No comments: