Friday, May 20, 2011

The Dark Eldar Experiment Continues



Well I finally took a moment to finish off this squad of Dark Eldar Warriors. I think in going back to the codex and looking at what is coming out soon, I might now have an idea of how I want this army to be built. The Venon has caught my eye and I am invisioning a force of Venoms with warriors and some incubi. I got the chance to check out the new venom and build it for a local GW store. I really like the kit and looks fantastic. I am also fired up by the pictures of the new dark eldar jet. It looks fantastic, and I'm thinking of bringing one into my future force already. I hope I get to build it too for the store I hang out at.



This is going to be the future of my eldar army, a 5 warrior squad with a splinter cannon I think. Mounted on a venom it along with the venom weapons will lay down a lot of anti infantry fire.



Here are some extra models that might make a come back in higher points levels perhaps, it was still fun to paint them and try out the paint scheme.



Finally here is the venom I built this past weekend....this skimmer was easy to assemble and looks great.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: