Monday, April 4, 2011

Daemons: Daemonettes of Slaanesh



With the end of the escalation league one of the units I finished for my league army was the Daemonettes unit. The unit saw action in the latter parts of the league game. It's a fun unit with to play with and try out, I always thought the older metal models were cool to have, but when the new plastics came out about 2 years ago I was sold! Not as detailed as the metal ones I am still glad they are plastic and less prone to chip and damage. I mimicked the same paint scheme I used on my Masque model which I finished last year. This unit was part of my original Iron Painters army but I chose to skip it instead for a Khorne unit, and now I have had the chance to come back and finish this unit off. Let me know what you think....





Enjoy! :)

No comments: