Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh Yes! Dark Eldar Archon!



No, I'm usually not one to jump onto a bandwagon and start a new army with just any new codex release, god knows I have more then enough armies right now to keep me busy, but once I saw the pictures of the new Dark Eldar the new sculpts caught my eye. The new Archon model especially caught my interest from a pure model and paint POV, so I picked one up when it came out. After a little playing around with the paint scheme here are my results! A fun model to paint and fairly easy too with some good results.


Fire is not something I paint well....so we will call it Warp Magik for now!


Now I've gone and done it....I need to get a squad of troops and a raider to go with my Archon.....

Enjoy! =)

2 comments:

Biodon13/RedWidow said...

Very nice looking fig. The fire is not that bad. The new codex makes the DE more tempting now than they have ever been...

CylonDave said...

Thanks! Yes the codex looks like a lot of fun, I'm especially impressed with the new jet fighters listed in it. Looking forward to see those models come out....