Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ineptus Astartes Club Battle



Another Game Day has come and gone this past weekend, and a good time was had by all. I was a little late to the battle, but I did bring my digital camera this time, and got lots of pics of all the action. I wasn't sure how big the battle way, but I'll guess it was easily somewhere around 6-7K. I only was able to deploy 1050 points of the Grey Death Legion. I didn't deploy a whole lot for the points, but I still got my new lesser daemons into the battle, as well as trying out a greater daemon. I really need to get on top of finishing my greater daemon, my prince wants to go back to being a daemon prince I think. Anyways, the mission was kill points throw down. we had one new member attend and wouldn't you know a new army hit the table, we finally got a Eldar player in the club who is willing to admit it. He took a beating for the first 2 turns and held out much better then me that's for sure. I was tabled and cleaned out by the time the games end came around. I guess that comes with being an assaulty type nurgle player. Alright then, lets check out some of the action!


Who forgot to tell those Striking Scorpions Vulkan was in the house...Ouch!


Are those Eldar I see! WOW!


Ah! The Reven Guard has arrived...although this was after they lost all their Rhinos to Dark Lances....


Raven Guard and Salamander Chapy's rough combo!


Now that is a real Daemon Prince your seeing there.....


No those are not Grey Death Legion...they are some other Legion...


Even the Guard was invited to this throw down....Oh well...


That's not a Prince, but a Greater Daemon, and Necrosis was present. He went one vs one with Shrike and they both knocked each other out, Force Weapon vs Lightning Claws = Double KO!


That's what I call a swamp...Saly Marines...Raven Guard Scouts...Eldar...and Grey Death Legion! Oh My!


My Lesser Daemons arrived! Then proceeded to rout some guard!


Not much left after my forces were wiped out of the table.....

Enjoy!

No comments: