Saturday, December 7, 2013

Rebuilding The Anarchy's Heart!



Well it's been over a year since I last posted anything on this site. Having recently worked myself back into getting into the blog scene, I have returned to rebuild the Heart. I took a small step back into blogs with my imperial blog a few months ago, and now I am back to the original one that started it all. This one is my most involved of the two blogs I run, with more armies WIP on here then my other blog. With a new core edition of 40K recently released, along with new Chaos Marines and Daemons codecies already released for this new edition, and a new Nid Dex to be released in the next month or so, it was time to raise the Heart. In addition to my Alpha Legion, I am working on 2 new warbands for chaos, a Khorne\World Eaters and Iron Warriors warbands. I have finished a few units for the bands already and will be posting them here soon. No one ever expects the Alpha Legion.....so here we go! FOR THE EMPEROR!!! ;)

Enjoy! :)

No comments: