Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tyranids: Mawloc



I picked up the Mawloc kit on the day the new nid codex hit the shelves. I wanted to see what this new kit offered with the option to make a trygon, I was curious to see if it could hold up my already in hand Forge World Trygon kit, which I think is the best bug kit out there still. This kit sat for a while along with the army waiting for the day the fleet would form. Now I have taken the chance to build and paint it up as a test run for my FW kit to be painted in the future. I chose to go with the Mawloc of the 2 kit options since I already had a resin Trygon waiting. This kit was fairly simple to assemble and it was a lot of fun to paint. I'm looking forward to putting this monster on the table to burrow and assault all over the battlefield, and soon to be joined by a Trygon too!







Enjoy! :)

No comments: