Friday, May 21, 2010

1st Nurgle Renegade Platoon (Part 1)



This past weekend I began the process of building the new Servants of Decay army. The theme will be a mercenary army working with the Grey Death Legion. A force of renegades to add more decay to my nurgle forces and nurgle is just always so much fun to build up too. Right now I’m just building up my basic line platoons for the army along with the only armor at the moment a lone sentinel. I’m testing a scheme for the army with this first platoon and the sentinel. A dirty and grimy camo green with dirty codex grey pants. Thanks to the new GW washes this is an easy enough job. I’ve been wanting to use my large surplus of old guard and imperial army models for a while now, but never had a worthy idea to use them in. They now have a new home as mercenaries, although I ‘m still working on the name of the army. With the random leadership of the army I think this will make the force a good theme and fun gaming force.


1st platoon Command Squad with a Heavy Subber support weapon....



1st Squad....



2nd Squad.....

Enjoy!

No comments: